You can publish your Toll-Free numbers and ask your clients to leave a missed call to contribute in opt-in list building procedure.
How it works
OneRing missed call services helps you to get your user opt-in and opt-out from your services through just a missed calls.
How Opt-in work over missed call
A marketer can ask their customers to give a missed call to opt-in to their list.
- Purchase a dedicated missed call number
- Configure an auto reply SMS which will be triggered to subscribers once their optin request is registered
- Publish/Cirulate your missed call number on various channels
- You customers start enrolling by giving missed call to your dedicated number.
- Now you have a list ready of opted in customers.
- You sent regular information/offers to your opted in customers without worrying for any regulatory compliance
Industries using missed call opt-in service
- Stock Market