You can publish your Toll-Free numbers and ask your clients to leave a missed call to get a callback.
How it works
OneRing missed call services help you to get your clients a callback service for your services through just a missed call.
How callback work over missed calls?
A marketer can ask their customers to give a missed call for callback service.
- Purchase a dedicated missed call number
- Configure an IVR flow in the panel which will be triggered to the caller once give a missed call.
- Publish/Circulate your missed call number on various channels
- Your customers start enrolling by giving a missed call to your dedicated number.
- Now you have a list ready of customers opted for call back service.
- This can help your customers know the required information on a real-time basis without waiting for a queue to which in future you can do remarketing of your products/services
Industries using missed call to call back service
- Stock Market